Paint Protection for the Explorer is here!A clear flexible film that provides fantastic paint & lens protection against rocks and road debris. It creates an invisible barrier without changing or taking anything away from the beautiful lines & looks of your Explorer! The kits are precision computer cut from a proprietary Anchor Room template and shaped for a perfect invisible application. This makes applying the kit yourself very easy!
Our film has a mild, safe adhesive, which is perfect for protecting vulnerable areas the Explorer possesses. Withstands harsh weather conditions. Capable of handling speeds well over 200 mph.
- Designed so you can apply the kit yourself - No trimming required!
- Our film is more manageable then other films for an easier application!
- Applying yourself saves you time and money!
- Practically Invisible!
- Unlike other films, this clear tough film won't cloud over time!
- Great for Competition applications and everyday driving!
- One time application provides years of protection.
This 1 piece kit protects your hood against rocks and debris!** Since the material is crystal clear, it is shown indicated below by the yellow outline.
** We suggest the use of "SLIP" to install paint and lens protection film to reduce possible clouding behind the film. We offer SLIP in our Tools section or you can make your own with the formula below.
SLIP formula = 8oz Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) + 8oz Water + 1ml baby shampoo.
|What's included - Perfectly pre-cut vinyl paint protection for:|
(1) Hood Paint Protection Vinyl Decal
QR Code (Scan to take the Installation Video to the car!)
Tools recommended (Click to shop):
| Difficulty: |
Yellow Super Flex squeegee.